When was the last time you took a vacation? And not a business trip or a long weekend for your cousin’s wedding — a real vacation. If you can’t remember, then you’re probably suffering from burn out, and you’re not the only one who had a rough 2017. Today’s workers are often impacted by a culture of overwork, wasting vacation days to achieve more. If you identify with this mentality, you might be doing more harm than good to your health and productivity.
Sign up for our newsletter!
Our Most Popular Posts
Entertainment & Money
- Gabriel Iglesias Net Worth – How Fluffy Made His Millions by Tyler Philbrook
- Motley Fool Stock Picks: This Is How to Beat the Market by Tamila McDonald
- How Much Interest Will I Earn On $1 Million? by Tyler Philbrook
- Can I Live off the Interest on $1 Million? by Tyler Philbrook
- Is FreedomPop Legit? Find Out How to Get 100% Free WiFi by Amanda Stewart