I always hated that show Who Wants To Be a Millionaire? I think it made a mockery of the idea of financial security. That show also irresponsibly reinforced the idea that one could become a millionaire through chance or sheer luck. Being a millionaire isn’t about flaunting wealth or burning money via the purchase of material trivialities. Millionaires are debt-free,
Our Most Popular Posts
- Top Ways to Save Money When You’re in College by Justin Weinger
- Diamonds Have No Value. You Know That, Right? by Allen Francis
- Happy National Garlic Day — Garlicky Picks from Amazon by Jackie Cohen
- Too Many Parents Are Supporting Adult Children by Allen Francis
- 7 Ways To Make Extra Money by Susan Paige
Entertainment & Money
- Motley Fool Stock Picks: This Is How to Beat the Market by Tamila McDonald
- Is FreedomPop Legit? Find Out How to Get 100% Free WiFi by Amanda Blankenship
- My V Is for Vendetta: The History and Development of the Guy Fawkes Mask by Susan Paige
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid When Getting a Commercial Truck Loan by Susan Paige
- How Much Does $1 Million Weigh? by Allen Francis
Resources We Like
Thanks To Our Sponsors!
We’re grateful! Thanks to these companies for helping keep the lights on:
Can you become a Thousandaire with investing in Stocks? Get Stock Advisor for Just under $.28 /day!
Binary Option Robot Review at 7binaryoptions.com Get a trading bot today!
7 Binary Options: IQ Option Review. Options – more fun than saving!
Find all the latest online coupon codes at Best Buy Best Deals.
Shop and buy targeted web traffic, your website will be on top!
Full text: Shopping made easy with Zalora discount codes
Compare private hire insurance with Utility Saving Expert