Family road trips are a fun activity as they bring you closer and strengthen bonds and ties. Think about visiting new places with your kids in the back seat and everyone so happy and jolly. This is the perfect scenario. Let’s snap out of it for a minute and focus on the real situation. When kids are not engaged, chances are, they become wild and uncontrollable. Your road trip experience may go from bad to worse in just a few seconds. It’s imperative that while on the roads, we try and find some cool and order. If you are looking for just the thing, you came to the right place.
This article is dedicated to all the moms and dads who want to bring some fun into their road trips. One way to do this, create the atmosphere that both you and your kids will enjoy. For this to happen, you’ll need a magical playlist that will either soothe your kids to sleep or keep them entertained and orderly. Let’s look at some ways how you can do this effectively.
- Create Multiple Playlists: This means that you’ve got to have a variety of playlists. Kids may fall in love with a particular song, but they will get over it so fast you won’t believe. A variety lets them listen to newer catchy songs they can easily learn and move on to the next thing. For every road trip, play something different, well with the exception of, it’s their favorite hit song. You can even make your own soundtracks using audio equipment from sites such as Bax Music.
- Shuffle the Playlist: It really doesn’t have to always play in the same order day in day out. If the playlist has more than 500 songs, you may want to shuffle them up to try other varieties.
- Choose Upbeat Songs: As much as we would like to have some cool music playing in the background of our conversations, when it matters kids, songs with a low tempo will dull their energies. Create an upbeat playlist you’ll all be able to sing along to.
When you have the likes of Taylor Swift (your kids) in the back seat, get them singing to decent tunes. Below are the top 5 travel soundtracks kids will surely love.
1. No Matter Where You Are (From the Movie, the Book of Life)
This has been in the chats for in the category of Kids movies, and adults too. This song is catchy and will have your kids singing heartily all the way.
2. How Far I’ll go (From the Movie Moana)
Kids got a tender spot for this particular film. There are so many soundtracks in this movie giving you a wide variety of both mellow and upbeat songs.
3. Let It Go (From the Movie, Frozen)
Letting your kids listen to something that you are familiar with, and love, for this matter, is fulfilling, hearing them sing it word by word is actually comforting. The soundtrack to this move is also one catchy tune that they’ll love.
4. Towards The Sun and Dancing In the Dark (From the Movie Home)
You really don’t have to be a fan of Rihanna to like these songs. The two songs will not only entertain your kids on the road, but you’ll also find yourself rocking your head back and forth.
5. Touch the Sky (From the Movie, Brave)
The song has a country tune to it. It has the temple and it’s also filled with a lot of energy, easy to learn and to the point.