Many homeowners underestimate the costs of general maintenance and repairs. But the fact is, the average homeowner will spend between 1% and 4% of a home’s value on maintenance and repairs annually, costs which tend to increase as the house ages. For a $200,000 home, that’s at least $10,000 in repairs every five years. Fortunately, there are plenty of ways to save money during the renovation and maintenance process, both by cutting initial costs as well as investing in future savings based on sustainability. With that goal in mind, here are a few ways you can save money with your fall home renovations.
Our Most Popular Posts
- Could You be a Medical Guinea Pig for Quick $? by Allen Francis
- Lessons Learned from Netflix: How to Deal with a Bad Business Decision by Justin Weinger
- Is a Swimming Pool an “Attractive Nuisance,” Liability Risk? by Allen Francis
- Investing In Marijuana Could Be a Real Buzzkill by Allen Francis
- Financial Literacy Benefits – This Couple Can’t Cope on $500K by Allen Francis
Entertainment & Money
- My V Is for Vendetta: The History and Development of the Guy Fawkes Mask by Susan Paige
- How Much Does $1 Million Weigh? by Allen Francis
- Wine 101: A Beginner’s Guide to the Vino by Susan Paige
- A Complete Guide on How to Improve Quality of Life by Susan Paige
- Top Ten Credit Cards of 2019 That Your Wallet Is Naked Without by Susan Paige
Resources We Like
Thanks To Our Sponsors!
We’re grateful! Thanks to these companies for helping keep the lights on:
Can you become a Thousandaire with investing in Stocks? Get Stock Advisor for Just under $.28 /day!
Binary Option Robot Review at 7binaryoptions.com Get a trading bot today!
7 Binary Options: IQ Option Review. Options – more fun than saving!
Find all the latest online coupon codes at Best Buy Best Deals.
Shop and buy targeted web traffic, your website will be on top!
Full text: Shopping made easy with Zalora discount codes
Compare private hire insurance with Utility Saving Expert