Gas prices suck. Unless you take public transportation, walk, or have taught yourself how to fly, you already know this. In my Toyota Camry, I get about 23 mpg and drive about 1,000 miles a month. That means I'm buying about 43 gallons of gas a month. At current prices of about $3.50 a gallon here in Texas, that comes
Our Most Popular Posts
- Diamonds Have No Value. You Know That, Right? by Allen Francis
- Too Many Parents Are Supporting Adult Children by Allen Francis
- What Is Universal Basic Income? by Allen Francis
- Mattress Company Out-Millennial’s Itself With Pay-Per-Nap Center by Timothy Werth
- 10 Factors That Can Make Selling and Buying a Home Difficult in 2019 by Susan Paige
Entertainment & Money
- Is FreedomPop Legit? Find Out How to Get 100% Free WiFi by Amanda Blankenship
- My V Is for Vendetta: The History and Development of the Guy Fawkes Mask by Susan Paige
- How Much Does $1 Million Weigh? by Allen Francis
- Wine 101: A Beginner’s Guide to the Vino by Susan Paige
- A Complete Guide on How to Improve Quality of Life by Susan Paige
Resources We Like
Thanks To Our Sponsors!
We’re grateful! Thanks to these companies for helping keep the lights on:
Can you become a Thousandaire with investing in Stocks? Get Stock Advisor for Just under $.28 /day!
Binary Option Robot Review at 7binaryoptions.com Get a trading bot today!
7 Binary Options: IQ Option Review. Options – more fun than saving!
Find all the latest online coupon codes at Best Buy Best Deals.
Shop and buy targeted web traffic, your website will be on top!
Full text: Shopping made easy with Zalora discount codes
Compare private hire insurance with Utility Saving Expert