According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, American unemployment is comfortably under 4%. This could be seen as a positive development concerning the American workforce. Yet, one should look closely at the numbers. About 57 million Americans are freelance workers. That accounts for almost 36% of the overall American workforce. The Impact of the Telecommuting Gig Economy Many Americans telecommute
Our Most Popular Posts
- Investing In Marijuana Could Be a Real Buzzkill by Allen Francis
- Financial Literacy Benefits – This Couple Can’t Cope on $500K by Allen Francis
- Your Guide to Cryptocurrency and Why It Will Never Replace Money by Allen Francis
- Is it OK to go on Vacation When you owe Money? by Allen Francis
- IRS Will Let You Write Off Bitcoin Losses by Jackie Cohen
Entertainment & Money
- Motley Fool Stock Picks: This Is How to Beat the Market by Tamila McDonald
- Is FreedomPop Legit? Find Out How to Get 100% Free WiFi by Amanda Stewart
- My V Is for Vendetta: The History and Development of the Guy Fawkes Mask by Susan Paige
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid When Getting a Commercial Truck Loan by Susan Paige
- Wine 101: A Beginner’s Guide to the Vino by Susan Paige
Resources We Like
Thanks To Our Sponsors!
We’re grateful! Thanks to these companies for helping keep the lights on:
Can you become a Thousandaire with investing in Stocks? Get Stock Advisor for Just under $.28 /day!
Binary Option Robot Review at 7binaryoptions.com Get a trading bot today!
7 Binary Options: IQ Option Review. Options – more fun than saving!
Find all the latest online coupon codes at Best Buy Best Deals.
Shop and buy targeted web traffic, your website will be on top!
Full text: Shopping made easy with Zalora discount codes
Compare private hire insurance with Utility Saving Expert