Two Dozen Easter Sales
- 1-800-Flowers: Save $5 to $20 on Easter baskets and flowers.
- Amazon: Amazon is offering 20% or more off select Easter candy.
- Best Buy: Save up to 50% on Easter-themed DVDs for kids.
- Build-A-Bear: Select bunnies are two for $35 through the end of the week, only if you order online.
- CafePress: Save 20% on tee-shirts for toddlers with the discount code CPBUNNY, through April 5.
- Costco: Easter-themed floral arrangements are just $34.99 — but the store is closed on Sunday.
- Dick’s Sporting Goods: Save up to 40% on outdoor gear for spring when you order online.
- Dollar General: All Easter items, and especially eggs and candy, are seriously marked down.
- Edible Arrangements: Get up to 20% off select fruit baskets.
- Hobby Lobby: Save up to 40% on Easter-themed crafts and kits.
- FTD: Save $10 on an assortment of 20 colorful tulips.
- Kohl’s: Easter dresses for girls are up to 60% off through the end of the week, when you shop online.
- Krispy Kreme: Every year, the chain releases an Easter-themed doughnut that’s usually 50% off — this year’s flavor is called Reese’s Peanut Butter Egg.
- Macy’s: Save up to 50% on some items in the Martha Stewart Easter Collection through Sunday.
- Modcloth: Use the discount code GALS to get 15 percent off orders of more than $100.
- Mrs. Fields: Use the promo code EASTER15 to get 15% off Easter-themed items through the end of the week.
- Nordstrom: Get up to 55% women’s warm-weather dresses through the end of the week.
- Party City: Adorn the roof of your car with gigantic rabbit years for just $14.99 plus tax if you buy the kit in the store (or get it delivered for a flat rate of $7.99). Human-sized bunny ears start pricing at 99 cents.
- Pier 1 Imports: Save up to 30% on Easter-themed items.
- ProFlowers: Save 25% on orders of $39 and up with the use of the promo code PFPLA2539 at checkout.
- Sur La Table: Spring and Easter items are 30% off through April 4.
- Target: The week before Easter, Target is giving a free $10 gift card to every customer who purchases $50 in groceries — but you have to get to the store by the end of the day Saturday, because Target’s closed on Sunday.
- Walmart: The sales circular for the weeks leading up to Easter include six-packs of fillable plastic eggs for 88 cents; 12-packs of pink Peeps bunnies for $1.24; and 98 cents for a pair of pink bunny ears.
- World Market: Easter-themed candy, baskets and linens are up to 25% off through April 3. Save an additional 10% on any order when you use the promotional code SAVEBIG10.
What do you have planned for the weekend, readers?
See what else is open on Easter here.
Join the Thousandaire newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.