Two Dozen Easter Sales
- 1-800-Flowers: Save $5 to $20 on Easter baskets and flowers.
- Amazon: Amazon is offering 20% or more off select Easter candy.
- Best Buy: Save up to 50% on Easter-themed DVDs for kids.
- Build-A-Bear: Select bunnies are two for $35 through the end of the week, only if you order online.
- CafePress: Save 20% on tee-shirts for toddlers with the discount code CPBUNNY, through April 5.
- Costco: Easter-themed floral arrangements are just $34.99 — but the store is closed on Sunday.
- Dick’s Sporting Goods: Save up to 40% on outdoor gear for spring when you order online.
- Dollar General: All Easter items, and especially eggs and candy, are seriously marked down.
- Edible Arrangements: Get up to 20% off select fruit baskets.
- Hobby Lobby: Save up to 40% on Easter-themed crafts and kits.
- FTD: Save $10 on an assortment of 20 colorful tulips.
- Kohl’s: Easter dresses for girls are up to 60% off through the end of the week, when you shop online.
- Krispy Kreme: Every year, the chain releases an Easter-themed doughnut that’s usually 50% off — this year’s flavor is called Reese’s Peanut Butter Egg.
- Macy’s: Save up to 50% on some items in the Martha Stewart Easter Collection through Sunday.
- Modcloth: Use the discount code GALS to get 15 percent off orders of more than $100.
- Mrs. Fields: Use the promo code EASTER15 to get 15% off Easter-themed items through the end of the week.
- Nordstrom: Get up to 55% women’s warm-weather dresses through the end of the week.
- Party City: Adorn the roof of your car with gigantic rabbit years for just $14.99 plus tax if you buy the kit in the store (or get it delivered for a flat rate of $7.99). Human-sized bunny ears start pricing at 99 cents.
- Pier 1 Imports: Save up to 30% on Easter-themed items.
- ProFlowers: Save 25% on orders of $39 and up with the use of the promo code PFPLA2539 at checkout.
- Sur La Table: Spring and Easter items are 30% off through April 4.
- Target: The week before Easter, Target is giving a free $10 gift card to every customer who purchases $50 in groceries — but you have to get to the store by the end of the day Saturday, because Target’s closed on Sunday.
- Walmart: The sales circular for the weeks leading up to Easter include six-packs of fillable plastic eggs for 88 cents; 12-packs of pink Peeps bunnies for $1.24; and 98 cents for a pair of pink bunny ears.
- World Market: Easter-themed candy, baskets and linens are up to 25% off through April 3. Save an additional 10% on any order when you use the promotional code SAVEBIG10.
What do you have planned for the weekend, readers?
See what else is open on Easter here.