Did you know that most of the money in the world is intangible? Most of the money in the world exists only in digital ledgers and/or is created through interest and debt generation. Technically, there is about $80 trillion in the world. Only about $37 trillion is, “tangible,” in the form of coins and bills. If you count cryptocurrencies, derivatives,
Our Most Popular Posts
- Too Many Parents Are Supporting Adult Children by Allen Francis
- 7 Ways To Make Extra Money by Susan Paige
- What Is Universal Basic Income? by Allen Francis
- Mattress Company Out-Millennial’s Itself With Pay-Per-Nap Center by Timothy Werth
- 10 Factors That Can Make Selling and Buying a Home Difficult in 2019 by Susan Paige
Entertainment & Money
- Motley Fool Stock Picks: This Is How to Beat the Market by Tamila McDonald
- Is FreedomPop Legit? Find Out How to Get 100% Free WiFi by Amanda Blankenship
- My V Is for Vendetta: The History and Development of the Guy Fawkes Mask by Susan Paige
- How Much Does $1 Million Weigh? by Allen Francis
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid When Getting a Commercial Truck Loan by Susan Paige
Resources We Like
Thanks To Our Sponsors!
We’re grateful! Thanks to these companies for helping keep the lights on:
Can you become a Thousandaire with investing in Stocks? Get Stock Advisor for Just under $.28 /day!
Binary Option Robot Review at 7binaryoptions.com Get a trading bot today!
7 Binary Options: IQ Option Review. Options – more fun than saving!
Find all the latest online coupon codes at Best Buy Best Deals.
Shop and buy targeted web traffic, your website will be on top!
Full text: Shopping made easy with Zalora discount codes
Compare private hire insurance with Utility Saving Expert