I have been living abroad in the Philippines since 2017. And there is one thing I have learned that has made the subtle culture shock I have been experiencing since worth it: If you can make $1,000 to $3,000 monthly, live well below your means, and save money you can live comfortably in a developing country. (Here is a list
- How Much Interest Will I Earn on $1 Million?
- Seth Klarman’s Margin of Safety – A Collectors Item Worth Having
- Millionaire Case Study: Gabriel Iglesias Net Worth – How Fluffy Made His Fortune
- How Much Does Invisalign Cost? For Me, $1,050
- 5 Reasons to Spend Time With Your Kids Before They’re Off to College
Entertainment & Money
- Can I Live off the Interest on $1 Million? by Allen Francis
- How To Use $6 Black Gorilla Tape to Fix Minor Bumper Damage by Allen Francis
- How Much Interest Will I Earn on $1 Million? by Allen Francis
- Can Undocumented Immigrants Open an IRA? by Allen Francis
- How Much Does Invisalign Cost? For Me, $1,050 by Kevin McKee
Resources We Like
Thanks To Our Sponsors!
We’re grateful! Thanks to these companies for helping keep the lights on:
Earn College Credits Online at Excel