I have been living abroad in the Philippines since 2017. There is one thing I have learned that has made the subtle culture shock I have been experiencing since worth it: If you can make $1,000 to $3,000 monthly, live well below your means, and save money you can live comfortably in a developing country. (Here is a list of
Our Most Popular Posts
Entertainment & Money
- How Much Does Invisalign Cost? For Me, $1,050 by James Hendrickson
- Can I Live off the Interest on $1 Million? by Allen Francis
- Joe Biden’s Net Worth is Embarrassing! by James Hendrickson
- How Much Interest Will I Earn on $1 Million? by Allen Francis
- How To Use $6 Black Gorilla Tape to Fix Minor Bumper Damage by Allen Francis
Resources We Like
Thanks To Our Sponsors!
We’re grateful! Thanks to these companies for helping keep the lights on:
Can you become a Thousandaire with investing in Stocks? Get Stock Advisor for Just under $.28 /day!
Binary Option Robot Review at 7binaryoptions.com Get a trading bot today!
7 Binary Options: IQ Option Review. Options – more fun than saving!
Find all the latest online coupon codes at Best Buy Best Deals.
Shop and buy targeted web traffic, your website will be on top!
Full text: Shopping made easy with Zalora discount codes
Compare private hire insurance with Utility Saving Expert
Everything about limited liability companies and how to start a business on LLCGuys