I'm back in the saddle talking about my wedding and how we are trying to have a great wedding without spending more than $20,000. As always, if you think $20,000 is too much to spend on a wedding then I will direct you to this post. We've already covered the overall budget of $20,000 and we've talked about the photographer.
Our Most Popular Posts
Entertainment & Money
- Can I Live off the Interest on $1 Million? by Allen Francis
- How Much Does Invisalign Cost? For Me, $1,050 by James Hendrickson
- How To Use $6 Black Gorilla Tape to Fix Minor Bumper Damage by Allen Francis
- How Much Interest Will I Earn on $1 Million? by Allen Francis
- Can Undocumented Immigrants Open an IRA? by Allen Francis
Resources We Like
Thanks To Our Sponsors!
We’re grateful! Thanks to these companies for helping keep the lights on:
Earn College Credits Online at Excel