When I was in my late 20s, I had just gotten married and rented a small studio apartment in Brooklyn, New York. I had grown up in the South Bronx all of my life until that point in an apartment. I had never had to worry about gas meters, electric bills, forced recycling, or other utilities before, let alone rent.
Our Most Popular Posts
Entertainment & Money
- Can I Live off the Interest on $1 Million? by Allen Francis
- How Much Does Invisalign Cost? For Me, $1,050 by James Hendrickson
- How To Use $6 Black Gorilla Tape to Fix Minor Bumper Damage by Allen Francis
- How Much Interest Will I Earn on $1 Million? by Allen Francis
- Can Undocumented Immigrants Open an IRA? by Allen Francis
Resources We Like
Thanks To Our Sponsors!
We’re grateful! Thanks to these companies for helping keep the lights on:
Earn College Credits Online at Excel