I was a General Business major during the first semester of my freshman year of college. At one point during that semester I thought to myself, "40 years from now, I don't want to look back on my life and say 'I made a bunch of money'. I want to say I helped people and made a difference." I changed
Our Most Popular Posts
- Top Ways to Save Money When You’re in College by Justin Weinger
- Thinking about starting a Small Business? by Susan Paige
- Diamonds Have No Value. You Know That, Right? by Allen Francis
- Happy National Garlic Day — Garlicky Picks from Amazon by Jackie Cohen
- Too Many Parents Are Supporting Adult Children by Allen Francis
Entertainment & Money
- Motley Fool Stock Picks: This Is How to Beat the Market by Tamila McDonald
- Is FreedomPop Legit? Find Out How to Get 100% Free WiFi by Amanda Stewart
- My V Is for Vendetta: The History and Development of the Guy Fawkes Mask by Susan Paige
- Wine 101: A Beginner’s Guide to the Vino by Susan Paige
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid When Getting a Commercial Truck Loan by Susan Paige
Resources We Like
Thanks To Our Sponsors!
We’re grateful! Thanks to these companies for helping keep the lights on:
Can you become a Thousandaire with investing in Stocks? Get Stock Advisor for Just under $.28 /day!
Binary Option Robot Review at 7binaryoptions.com Get a trading bot today!
7 Binary Options: IQ Option Review. Options – more fun than saving!
Find all the latest online coupon codes at Best Buy Best Deals.
Shop and buy targeted web traffic, your website will be on top!
Full text: Shopping made easy with Zalora discount codes
Compare private hire insurance with Utility Saving Expert