In the exact same way that small children have security blankets or sacred teddy bears, a sort of psychological talisman portending safety via proximity, grown adults use excuses, self-pity, and delusion in similar measure. Excuses can only go so far for grown adults who won’t help themselves. Children can’t help themselves. They’re young impressionable, impulsive, and don’t understand the long-term
Our Most Popular Posts
- Happy National Garlic Day — Garlicky Picks from Amazon by Jackie Cohen
- Too Many Parents Are Supporting Adult Children by Allen Francis
- 7 Ways To Make Extra Money by Susan Paige
- What Is Universal Basic Income? by Allen Francis
- Mattress Company Out-Millennial’s Itself With Pay-Per-Nap Center by Timothy Werth
Entertainment & Money
- Motley Fool Stock Picks: This Is How to Beat the Market by Tamila McDonald
- Is FreedomPop Legit? Find Out How to Get 100% Free WiFi by Amanda Stewart
- My V Is for Vendetta: The History and Development of the Guy Fawkes Mask by Susan Paige
- Wine 101: A Beginner’s Guide to the Vino by Susan Paige
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid When Getting a Commercial Truck Loan by Susan Paige
Resources We Like
Thanks To Our Sponsors!
We’re grateful! Thanks to these companies for helping keep the lights on:
Can you become a Thousandaire with investing in Stocks? Get Stock Advisor for Just under $.28 /day!
Binary Option Robot Review at 7binaryoptions.com Get a trading bot today!
7 Binary Options: IQ Option Review. Options – more fun than saving!
Find all the latest online coupon codes at Best Buy Best Deals.
Shop and buy targeted web traffic, your website will be on top!
Full text: Shopping made easy with Zalora discount codes
Compare private hire insurance with Utility Saving Expert