Many of you are receiving this post in your email and you might be thinking “What in the name of Uncle Fred is going on here?” The answer is I’m bringing the Thousandaire Newsletter back from the dead.
I started this newsletter a long time ago but only sent out two or three editions. It turns out it didn’t make a lot of sense to have some content for the website and other content for the newsletter.
So I’m changing it up!
From now on my “newsletter” is simply going to be all the original content from my website in your inbox. When I write a post, you’ll find it in your inbox that morning. I can metaphorically hear the excited cheers and the simultaneous disappointed groans as I type this.
Some of you will love this change, and others will hate it. But I do have my reasons:
- I’m only posting 1-3 times a week, so you won’t be bombarded with daily emails (like you would have if I made this change a year ago).
- If you’re like me you don’t like your work seeing your browsing history. This way you can read Thousandaire content in your email without going to the website (but I still want you to come to the website and post comments if you can!)
- The newsletter doesn’t have any ads, so it’s a great way for you to get my content without having to look at advertising.
- Who doesn’t want an email from Kevin McKee a few times a week? (probably everyone, but I’m going out on a limb here)
- If you don’t like it, you can unsubscribe at any time (the unsubscribe link is at the bottom of every email).
I also realize that if I’m going to be in your inbox every week that I need to step up my game. Especially considering my recent engagement and my adventure in buying a house, I have plenty of great content in the works.
Also, I’m going to make a conscious effort to get back to being what I call “funny” and what my fiancee calls “embarrassing”.
Finally, other newsletters I’ve sent have usually included music videos. I haven’t had time to make any new music videos, but I do have a copy of my live musical performance from the Plutus Awards last month. Enjoy the video and I hope you will enjoy receiving posts in your inbox from now on!