As George Constanza once said on an episode of Seinfeld, “It’s not a lie if you believe it.” That’s the worst thing about lying, and habitual lying, in general. You just end up lying to yourself more than to others, which was the original intent. Lying, especially in a professional setting, just becomes a perpetual cycle of confusion and chaos
Sign up for our newsletter!
Our Most Popular Posts
Entertainment & Money
- Gabriel Iglesias Net Worth – How Fluffy Made His Millions by Tyler Philbrook
- Motley Fool Stock Picks: This Is How to Beat the Market by Tamila McDonald
- Is FreedomPop Legit? Find Out How to Get 100% Free WiFi by Amanda Stewart
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid When Getting a Commercial Truck Loan by Susan Paige
- Matt Stonie’s Net Worth by Tyler Philbrook
Resources We Like
Thanks To Our Sponsors!
Our grateful thanks to these companies for helping keep the lights on:
Binary Option Robot Review at 7binaryoptions.com Get a trading bot today!
7 Binary Options: IQ Option Review. Options – more fun than saving!
Find all the latest online coupon codes at Best Buy Best Deals.